Paper Notification - Namasthe Telangana - 16 11 2021
Paper Notification - The Hindu - 16 11 2021
Download Hall Ticket
Venue and centre of Examinations
- As the students are not provided with edit option to correct the wrong entries after submission of the application through online and for any queries, are advised to mail details to the Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org for redressal at study circle level upto 30.11.2021 upto 12.00 noon.
- They are advised to upload the application using computer system only and but not by using the mobile phone as it will not support to upload the application form in JPEG format.
- Secondly the uploading documents should not be more than 1 MB.
- However, only after entry of correct data only, they are advised to submit the application online.
- Students can download their halltickets for entrance test for Foundation Course from 01.12.2021 onwards.
- Examination center will be allotted in their native district only.
- In the notification for Foundation Course uploaded in the website “tsstudycircle.co.in” clearly notifies that “candidates should apply and choose their examination centre in their respective native District only”.
- Therefore, examination centres are allotted in their native district only.
- All the applicants are requested to note the above information and attend the examination in their native District.
Establishment of District Branches :
- The TSSC Study Circle has developed its branches in all the (10) erstwhile District headquarters, after bifurcation of the State, the policy of the Government is to establish SC Study Circles in each of the (10) erstwhile District headquarters of Telangana State, accordingly (10) district branches were established at Nalgonda, Warangal, Karimnagar, Mahaboobnagar, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Khammam, Rangareddy, Suryapet and Siddipet.
- Government have issued orders vide Rt.No.124, Scheduled Caste Development (SCP) Department, dated 07.09.2020, for opening of new SC Study Circle branch at Jagityal District headquarters and it is yet to be opened
GROUPS : State Services
Courses Taken Up:
- The coaching for Foundation Course for Central and State Services, including Banking, RRB and SSC etc. will be taken up.
- There will be 5 months course organized twice in each year.
Facilities provided at District branches:
- Boarding – providing mess @ Rs.2250/- per month per candidate.
- Book Grant @ Rs.2500/- per candidate per course.
- Personal allowance @ Rs.100/- per month for Boys and Rs.150/- per month for Girls
- (12) Long note books to each candidates
- Total 2000 candidates in a year (@ 100 candidates per batch for two batches in a year @ 5 months each batch).